Are you inclined to relevel or level your own home? If so, this instruction kit will show you step-by-step how to do the leveling process yourself.
Kit includes complete step-by-step instructions and a waterline level.
If your not inclined to do the releveling yourself, then use these instructions and the enclosed waterline level to determine whether or not your home is out of level. Or you can simply use this information to become a better-informed consumer and give yourself the upper hand when it comes to hiring a contractor to do the job.
The detailed instructions will show you how to do the following:
- learn the causes of why your home becomes unlevel
- learn how to set-up, calibrate and read a waterline level
- determine where your home is unlevel and by how much
- learn what to watch-out for before, during and after releveling your home
- learn proper jack placement
- learn how to safely jack-up your home