If you're looking for a book that covers all facets of manufactured home repair, you've found it!
WHO DEVELOPED THE MANUAL ?
This Book was compiled from the long time experience of contractor Mark Bower, the owner of Aberdeen Home Repair. For years Mark has been one of the best known hands-on men in the manufactured housing industry. Every day the crew of Aberdeen Home Repair is in the field taking care of manufactured home service requests. Whether it's a major roof replacement or a simple broken window crank, Mark has gained a reputation for meticulous, professional workmanship. Mark is also recognized for his manufactured home repair lecture and consulting services. Additionally Mark has participated in Federal Government MH projects sponsored by both HUD and FEMA and he has been called as an expert witness in lawsuits that require a full understanding of the complex systems that make up the modern manufactured home.
WHAT'S IN THE MANUAL ?
This is the only book of its type, available to the public that we have been able to find. As you would expect from the title, the repair and upgrade techniques described in this manual are specific to manufactured homes.
General information that relates to all homes such as shingling, tape & texture, laying vinyl and carpet, and such are NOT included as that information can be readily found in any library or bookstore.
This book will answer almost every question on manufactured home repair that we have ever heard. Not only does this book show you how to repair and maintain your home, but it also provides great methods for upgrading it.
The only way to really describe this 125 page book in the short space permitted here is to offer you a comprehensive list of the topics and techniques covered by this one of a kind manual.
FLOOR AND BELLY REPAIR
- 1) Underbelly repair & replacement
2) Dead rodents - finding & removing
3) Rotten floor - repairing & replacing
4) Installing a laminated floor
5) Replacing a cross-over heat duct
SIDING, WALL AND WINDOWS
- 6) Paneled wall makeover - make your walls look like textured sheetrock
7) Upgrading your windows
8) Vinyl siding installation tips
ROOF AND CEILINGS
- 9) Ceilings - building new
10) Metal roof maintenance -- stop the rattling, seal it from leaks
11) New Roof - upgrading to an inexpensive metal roof
12) Installing a ceiling fan
Bonus - Fixing a loose wall outlet box
- 13) Plumbing add-ons -- fixture shutoffs, accessible main water shut-off, outside faucet
14) Installing new waterlines
15) Replacing a water heater
16) Replacing a bath tub and faucet
17) Keep your waterline from freezing without a heat tape
18) Choosing and replacing a heat tape
19) Unthawing a frozen waterline or sewer pipe
20) Winterizing your home
- 21) Releveling a mobile home
22) Building a basement overview
23) Installing pier footings
24) Skirting - installing block, rock, vinyl, metal and insulated skirting
26) Manufactured home don'ts.
27) Quick Tips
The purchase price represents a small fraction of what you would have to spend on contracting out repairs.
Even if your MH needs no repairs at the moment you should strongly consider how you will deal with them in the future. With "The Manual" next to your tool box you will be ready!
DON’T WAIT... ORDER NOW!
The Manual for Manufactured Home Repair & Upgrade
- Product Code: 83
- Availability: In Stock